Monday 5 October 2015

Today

So like, last time I said something about the last day of September and a Green Day reference or something? I dunno, I completely forgot because I'm pretty dumb and just didn't. However, I'm being "politely requested" to write something again, this time about the... is it a lesson you have in college? I dunno, whatever you call it, we have to write about it, and it happened on this very day.

What we did today was the most mind-blowing and incredible thing you may have ever heard of. It may melt hearts, brains and/or spleens, and it will certainly make you cry at your computer screen, and not out of your tear ducts. Satellites will be created from the amazement that exerts itself from your body, and your life will be changed forever, for better or for worse, after reading this...

We made a presentation.

No, don't go. Please. I need people to read this so that-... I don't really know why people need to read this, but they do! It wasn't just any presentation, I swear. It was about music videos. Yeah, I know, I said this was going to be about films, but we're talking about music videos again.

What we did was make a list of things that music videos are about. They can be for money, advertisement or even to tell a story or be artistic, but usually just money or advertisement, to be honest... Either way, that's what we made a presentation about. I, personally, was the one typing it all up and making sure it was definitely a presentation. Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't amazing and it certainly wasn't perfect, but I've seen worse, so for a basis to expand upon and improve, it was decent, and I largely wrote and typed it up based on the ideas that other people in the group said to me.

But wait, there's more!

Mighty tape can also mend broken branches, and it even works to fix breathing hoses underwater, in intense pressure!

But also today, we did a shot-by-shot reshoot of the first twenty shots of Jessie J's music video for "Who's Laughing Now", a song I didn't even know existed until last week.
It was pretty boring, but hey, I got to FILM something, so... I'm finally living up to the blogs name. There were quite a few technical difficulties and we were a man down for half of it, but... It could've gone worse. It was probably better than The Room, right? Yeah, probably.

Anyway, that's how today went. Nothing more to really say, so I'll probably just aprubtly end it right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment